- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will not be approved to post. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will not be approved to post.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will not be approved to post.
- Comments that attack an organization or a person individually will not be approved to post.
- Comments that are unrelated to the mission of promoting tourism in Idaho will not be approved to post.
We ask that comments remain on topic and specific to this blog’s purpose: to inform the traveling public about the many reasons to visit Idaho. We reserve the right to edit or decline any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.