This week’s culinary event calendar embraces an attitude of entertainment and merriment for all ages. Spend seven days tasting wine, an afternoon of stomping grapes, or an evening celebrating Cajun cuisine — all captivate the senses and elevate the pleasure of harvest season.
Follow the events on Twitter.
- September 11 – 17: 7-Day Wine Tasting Getaway, Red Horse Mountain Ranch, Harrison.
Sample over 30 regional wines, be delighted with chef prepared meals, and enjoy a wide range of guided adventures.
- September 16: An Evening on the Bayou at Snyder Winery in Buhl.
A Celebration of Cajun Cuisine, Music, and Dance from 6 – 11pm. Taste the new wine releases and meet local artist John McClusky.
- September 16: Trout Festival, Downtown Buhl. Local food, beer and wine, and featuring trout appetizers.
- September 17: Preserve the Harvest Workshop, Moscow Food Co-op.
This workshop will have you canning, dehydrating, pickling, freezing, and jamming with confidence.
- September 17: Idaho Falls Harvest Fest at the Snake River Landing.
Annual festival honors the true spirit of gratitude for the local farmers and their harvest.
- September 17: Eagle Food and Wine Festival at BanBury Golf Club, from 6 – 9 pm , Eagle.
Celebrate the culinary and viticulture delights of Eagle. select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs.
- September 17: Grape Stomp & Harvest Festival at Woodriver Cellars from 11 am – 4pm, Eagle.
Grape stomping competitions for all ages, live music, great food and award-winning wine.
A Harvest guide to farm festivals, pumpkin patches and corn mazes.
Culinary Event Calendar August 29 – September 5
Culinary Event Calendar September 6 – 11
Culinary Event Calendar September 12 – 17
Culinary Event Calendar September 18 – 25
Culinary Event Calendar September 26 – October 2
Culinary Event Calendar October 3 – 9
Culinary Event Calendar October 10 – 16
Culinary Event Calendar October 17 – 23
Culinary Event Calendar October 24 – 30
Culinary Event Calendar October 31 – November 6